Jisho Touch (Multilingual Japanese English Dictionary) by Sugoi Software, LLC
Meet Jisho Touch - the Japanese English Dictionary for the rest of us. It speaks your language, and with over 100,000 entries you'll never be lost for words again!
Mac Users: Be sure to check out Jisho for Macintosh. A Full demo is available on our website.
- Search in Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana, and Romaji), English, German, Russian, and French.
- Automatically converts hiragana and katakana to roman letters.
- Once Jisho Touch is on your iPhone or iPod Touch, no internet access is required to search and use Jisho Touch.
- Bookmarking. Create a list of words you want for quick reference just by touching a star. Remove it by touching the star again.
- See that kanji clearer with Jisho Touch's Zoom Kanji View.
- Swipe between kanji in the Zoom View.
- Persistence. Pick up right where you left off when you quit Jisho Touch.
- Search History remembers recently searched for terms so you don't have to. Search for words again just by touching it.
- Toggle Displayed Languages/Romanization Off and On
Jisho Touch uses the excellent JMDICT file. The file is the property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group at Monash University, and are used in conformance with the Group's license.