Bounce is an affordable callback service that saves you up to 90% on your mobile phone bills! If your existing mobile phone service gives you free incoming calls then Bounce is the ideal service for you.
>>> GET STARTED: GET A FREE ACCOUNT!
Sign up for a free account on the app itself instantly! If you are an existing pfingo or Bounce user, just log in with your username and password.
>>> HOW DOES BOUNCE WORK?
Make a call in 4 simple steps:
1. Open the Bounce app and login, select a contact or enter a phone number (include country code).
2. Press the green CALL button (3G/WiFi connection needed).
3. You will receive a call on the mobile no. that you registered with Bounce.
4. Answer the call and you will be connected to your friend.
Now you would have just made an outgoing call using your free incoming call minutes on your mobile phone network!
>>> ENJOY LOW INTERNATIONAL CALLING EVERYWHERE
Bounce is a prepaid service so you will need to have call credits in your Bounce account to make calls. Each Bounce call is still way more affordable than your regular mobile phone calling charges.
You can buy credits online with a credit card and also check the latest calling rates on www.pfingobounce.com 24/7.
>>> TOP 8 REASONS TO GET BOUNCE
- Save up to 90% on mobile calls
- Maximise the free incoming calls on your mobile phone plan
- Call any mobile phone and landline easily
- Caller ID available so your friend can see it’s you calling
- Quick Bounce lets you add frequently called friends to a quick dial list.
- Works on 3G/Wifi networks
- Works on any GSM network too!* If no 3G/Wifi is available, just dial 81180000 from the mobile no. you registered with Bounce.
- Bounce app download is free!
For the latest info, visit http://www.pfingobounce.com.
Want to make free calls and send affordable SMS? Download our other application pfingoTalk. You can use the same Bounce credits to make pfingo calls. Check out http://www.pfingo.com.
Follow us on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/pfingo) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pfingo ).
*Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of callback functionality over their network. Please check with your operator regarding blocked connections, fees or charges that may be imposed, if any.