Use your iPhone or iPod Touch (with front facing camera) as a security camera.
With this app, you can set your iPhone/iPod Touch to take pictures whenever it detects motion in the camera scene and email you the pictures. Just put your device on a stationary dock that aims towards the scene you want to monitor, fire the app, and specify when to start and stop the monitoring during the day.
As this app uses computer vision techniques to detect motion, you should NOT putting the device in an area with low light or constant lighting or scene changes (spinning wheels, TV screen etc) to avoid false alarm.
Do NOT to use this application for any illegal and unethical purpose and violate the privacy rights of others. This product is for home/personal use and not intended for professional surveillance or spying.
Settings of the app:
* The email address and server information of where the email should be sent from. And the email address of where the pictures should be sent. Tip: you can email the pictures to your Flickr account (http://www.flickr.com/account/uploadbyemail/).
* Hour of start and stop each day (8am-6pm by default).
* Show or hide the camera view and show or hide iAds.
*Sensitivity of the motion detection: lower the value will make the app only detect movement of larger objects in the scene and reduce false alarm.
Limitation in the current version:
* Does NOT detect sound disturbance.
* Front facing camera capture only.
* Does NOT store any pictures on your device.
* Does NOT record video.
* 20 seconds delay in sending email (avoid overwhelming the email server).