Music Brush lets you easily customize photos by using your finger as a paint brush and a large assortment of designs in a rainbow of colors as paint.
Music Brush reacts to differences in drawing technique, from dabbing to heavy-flow swiping.
Create image art amazingly fast wherever you are! iPhone users, surprise your friends by taking their picture and using them as your subject! Otherwise, all users can pick photos from their device's Photo Album.
Email your pictures to friends or use them on your social networking profile page. The possibilities are limitless!
- Our custom brush picker allows you to see all color options at a glance.
- Vary transparency, rotation and size of designs to fit any photo.
- Save images to your iPhone Camera Roll or iPod touch Photo Library.
- Export resolutions include screen, email or desktop size.
- Email photo art directly from Music Brush.
- Access preference settings quickly from the toolbar.
- Undo/Redo available by swipe or touch.
- Shake to Clear All.
New in version 2.0:
- A custom brush picker has been added allowing the user to see all color options at a glance.
- Images can now be saved or emailed from within the app in Screen, Email or Desktop resolution.
- The ability to manually set rotation has been added.
- Preference settings can now be accessed from the toolbar.
- Undos now work as swipes or touches.
- Adjusted the pen behavior.
- Clear all is now triggered by shaking the device.
Music Brush by Robert Cronkhite on the App Store (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPad Mini, iOS, iPad Air)