From the award-winning, best-selling author of “The Wonky Donkey” comes a new children’s story about New Zealand’s beloved native parrot.
Craig Smith has written a wonderful story capturing the cheeky and playful nature of the kea. “Kaha the Kea” is brought to life with spectacular original art images from renowned illustrator Bruce Potter. This eBook complements the paper book by adding sound, animation and fun interaction to the story.
Listen as Craig Smith sings and reads the story to you. Or read alone and discover the hidden sounds and actions throughout the book.
• Twelve pages of beautiful images and interactions.
• ‘Read alone’ mode with touch triggered narration, sounds and interactions.
• ‘Read to me’ mode with the author Craig Smith reading the story to you.
• ‘Play Song’ mode where Craig Smith performs the song “Kaha the Kea“ with automatic page turning and actions.
• Includes real kea calls and cries recorded in New Zealand by the Department of Conservation.