Have you ever gone shopping, bought two or more items you already have, but forgotten to buy what you really need? You need Shopping List!
Shopping List will help you when making shopping lists and also when shopping, with many features and a simple interface. You can use Shopping List either as a simple checklist or as a full featured shopping assistant.
The user's guide is available on the Shopping List web site, at http://www.iphoneshoplist.com In addition to detailed feature descriptions and a short step-by-step how-to guide, there are lots of screenshots and many videos, so you can see how it works.
- Maintains lists of Item Groups, generic items and optionally, specific products;
- Not limited to groceries;
- Manages shops with location and shows their position in the Maps application;
- Remembers where you buy items so you can filter your list by current shop;
- Shows the list items in the order you usually pick them in the shop (you can manually sort them too);
- When adding to list, shows the last time you bought each item;
- Keeps total amount spent and other statistics, to show reports in various formats;
- Shopping assistant helps you decide where to go shopping;
- Sends list to others;
- Many customization settings!