Stedman's Medical Dictionary, 28th Edition is the most reliable, must-have resource available for healthcare professionals with quick access to thousands of medical terms, drug names, eponyms, procedures and protocols.
This Skyscape Trusted Resource is created in partnership with Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Key Features Include:
- More than 107,000 total terms.
- More than 5,000 new to this edition.
- Thoroughly reviewed and updated by consultants from all the major medical and health science specialities including Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, and Rheumatology.
- Quick access to thousands of medical terms, drug names, eponyms, procedures and protocols.
- Charts and tables enhance definitions, and powerful navigation and search tools let you find terms quickly and easily.
- Can be fully cross-indexed with all of Skyscape's 600+ nursing and medical references through Skyscape's SmartLink technology.
Content updates for 12 months and 90 days phone support (chat and email for a year) are included with your purchase.
ABOUT SKYSCAPE on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
This app will install your new resource into the Skyscape Medical Resources environment. All Skyscape titles (over 600 of them, for all professions and specialties) and services like MedAlert™ and CME-STAT™ (coming soon) are accessed from within this environment.
Using our award winning technologies, including the patented SmartLink, Skyscape coordinates resources for drug information, interactions, clinical information, calculators, tools, clinical trial and research updates. We provide a single point of entry and seamless integration of resources, providing the best user experience for point of care decision support and research needs.
MEDICAL INFORMATION STORE
Skyscape has partnered with more than 50 of the most highly regarded publishers in healthcare content as well as major medical associations, leading healthcare institutions, government agencies, and well-respected clinicians. The result is the largest and most trusted portfolio of mobile medical resources available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
From within the Skyscape Medical Resources app, choose the Store page to see the full range of titles and tools for your profession and specialty.