★ BassLine was used by Gorillaz on their album "The Fall"!
NEW! Play and tweak BassLine from external MIDI keyboards, sequencers, hardware controllers, or other iOS apps like Little MIDI Machine and Genome MIDI Sequencer!
Turn your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into a Bass Synthesizer and start rolling your own grooves with the unique sound of the legendary TB-303, the trademark of Acid House that influenced many different styles of electronic music!
BassLine is a virtual analogue bass synthesizer with built-in step sequencer and on-board effects. Its unique low-pass filter allows to produce the well known high-resonance filter sweeps, that are typical for vintage synths like the legendary TB-303.
• Monophonic synthesis engine including a never self-oscillating, cascaded low-pass filter
• Four oscillator waveforms (sawtooth, square, pulse, and saw/triangle)
• Low frequency oscillator (LFO) for cutoff modulation
• Overdrive with tube-like distortion characteristic
• Tape delay effect with tempo-synchronous delay times
• Individual pattern lengths & downbeat-aligned switches
• Pattern randomizer
• Tap tempo
• Gated sequencer mode with real-time pattern transposition
• Background Audio with Auto Standby
• Audiobus support (see http://audiob.us for more information).
• Comprehensive MIDI routing capabilities:
- Connect to virtual MIDI ports provided by apps running in the background
- Connect to nearby iPads, iPhones, Mac OS X and Windows computers
- Connect to compatible MIDI hardware attached to the dock connector
• Wireless MIDI via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi WLAN using Apple’s built-in CoreMIDI network driver
• Wired MIDI using the USB Camera Connection Kit for iPad with class-compliant USB hardware
• Wired MIDI using a Core MIDI interface built for iOS (iRig MIDI, ...)
• Wireless Sync-Start via Korg's WIST
• OMAC Fast App Switching support
• WAVE file export and extensive sharing options:
- "Open In..."
- Pasteboard (compatible with BeatMaker and Garageband for iPhone/iPad)
- AudioCopy by Sonoma Wire Works
- iTunes File Sharing
• Including twenty Acid basslines by DJ/producer Myagi (www.popandlockrecords.com)
• Universal support for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad
AudioCopy and AudioPaste are trademarks and software of Sonoma Wire Works.
WIST is a trademark and software of KORG INC.