Pitch Count is a great way to track pitches for youth baseball pitchers. Track pitchers for your team or the entire league. Shows limits and days of rest required by Little League Baseball® regulations. Send reports via email.
NOTE: This app is designed primarily to track pitch count for Little League® pitchers. It currently does NOT track ERA or other stats, although those features will be considered for future updates. The few complaints that have been received were by people purchasing the app to do things it was not designed to do.
- Tracks pitches by inning and total for game
- Optionally track balls/strikes and show count for current batter
- "Undo" the last pitch to handle no pitch situations
- Reports limits and days of rest based on league age
- Handles regular season or tournament rules
- Handles 2009 Option 1 or 2 rules
- Reports sent in email
Features coming in future versions:
- Additional stats on strikeouts, walks, hits, etc.
- Other language support