The n°1 thermometer in the App Store, with over 3,000,000 downloads!
@Thermometer is the most accurate application in the App Store (down to a tenth of a degree).
Since 2009, @Thermometer is the ONLY application to give you the outside temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, in line with your exact location, throughout the world and in real time.
To achieve this, @Thermometer uses multiple data sources from your surrounding environment and combines them together thanks to our own unique algorithms developed on our meteorological servers.
@Thermometer is NOT just another application that tells you the temperature in a nearby town, using hour-old – or even older - data...
Key characteristics of the application:
- Most accurate temperature in the App Store (down to a tenth of a degree)
- Temperature corresponding to your precise location anywhere in the world and in real time.
- Fast location identification and temperature display.
- Multiple high-quality graphical themes (HD - Retina display) are available allowing you to choose the one best-suited to you.
- Temperature can be displayed in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Available in multiple languages.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or above.
- Internet connectivity is required to receive the temperature calculated on our meteorological servers.
In-App Purchase offer you numerous additional advantages:
- Temperature displayed even faster.
- All advertising fully deactivated.
- Priority access to support.
...plus you directly support our team in developing this application!
Don’t forget that if you like our application @Thermometer, you can rate it and comment on how satisfied you are with other users.
You can also search for and follow us on Facebook (Mobiquite), Twitter (MobiquiteFr) and Google+ (Mobiquite).
Should you encounter any problems, please email us at the following address: email@example.com
CAUTION: If you only leave your comment on the App Store, we won’t be able to answer you directly there and therefore help you!