The myUoN app gives current students at the University of Newcastle single sign on access to some important student systems. Access your myUoN messages and receive urgent messages relevant to you direct to your phone. Search the library catalogue, program information and the uni calendar. The app includes the following features:
· Contacts – emergency details and other important numbers.
· Library - search the library catalogue, get library opening hours and contact info and link to myLibrary.
· My Messages - need to know messages and notifications from the University can be pushed through from myUoN to your mobile.
· Programs - browse the program handbook.
· Ask UoN – search for answers or email a question.
· UoNline -links through to the BlackBoard app for single sign on access.
· Facebook and Twitter - links to the University accounts.
· Events – important dates and what’s happening today, tomorrow or even next month.
· News – find out about University news.
. Feedback - leave us your feedback and suggestions about all things UoN
Future upgrades will provide extra single sign-ons to important systems, for example NUmail, MyHub, Print Copy and more.
myUoN by CampusEAI on the App Store (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPad Mini, iOS, iPad Air)