Stretch is a high-quality image warping/stretching app.
It's not just for faces.
Load in an image from the camera or from your image album, then start stretching the image with your finger.
The animate feature lets you see the transformation from before to after so you can see the difference.
Save your stretched image to your image album, from there, you can email it to friends.
It's great at parties!!
Here's what you get:
- real-time editing (watch the pixels move right under your fingers)
- Full resolution processing (your stretched images are saved to your photo albums without downsampling)
- Double-tap on the image to zoom in for fine detail work.
- 4 brush sizes to choose from
- load your images from the camera or your photo albums
- 100 brush strokes of undo (if you stretch too much, then undo a little bit)
- Multi-touch events (use two fingers to pinch your image)
- Animate your image from before to after to see the difference