TracSlip - keep your slips in your pocket not the drawer.
TracSlip puts your track stats at your fingertips. What's your best reaction time? How about your best 1/4 mile stats? With the TracSlip app in your pocket, answers are a swipe away.
Written by an actual driver to manage his own slips, TracSlip is the perfect app for drag racers to save their paper slips, with easy access to top ten stats and graphs. Saved slips even look like real slips printed on real paper.
TracSlip makes it easy to manage information for different tracks too. Instead of just tucking slips into an envelope and sticking them in a drawer, TracSlip let's you keep all your slips in your pocket.
TracSlip Features Include:
• Works for 1/8 mile slips and 1/4 mile slips.
• Ability to save, edit and view multiple slips and tracks.
• Automatically graphs your Top Ten slips.
• Quick access to Top Ten graphs and stats, including 60 ft times, Reaction Times, 1/8 ET, 1/8 MPH, 1/4 ET and 1/4 MPH.
• Realtime integration with Weather Underground for hyper-accurate current weather conditions based on your actual GPS location. *
• Realtime altitude information that includes density altitude based on your actual GPS location. *
• Option to calculate your 1/4 mile stats and save with your 1/8 mile slip info.
• Option to include current weather conditions with each slip. *
• Option to calculate and include density altitude with each slip. *
• Option to include unique notes with each slip.
• Plus - notes are smart and able to detect telephone numbers and addresses.
• Plus - saved slips look like real slips (white slip = winner; yellow slip = loser).
• Plus - there's a single-tap flashlight to make it easy to read your paper slips in the dark! **
* Requires Internet connectivity and Location Services enabled.
** A built-in flash is required for this feature to work properly. Continued use of the built-in flash may decrease battery life.