Jane Austen Collection(Novel Anthology) by Jian Zhang
Jane Austen wrote in the eighteenth century, but her novels are timeless. This complete anthology is unique among single-volume editions of her work because it includes the obscure but delightful Lady Susan, Love and Freindship (A novel in a series of Letters), along with the six better-known novels.
The novels contained in this anthology are:
Pride and Prejudice
Sense and Sensibility
Love and Freindship (A novel in a series of Letters)
All of Jane Austen's novels are love stories, all are stories of country gentry, and all end happily, one way or another. Her plots have the complexity of life and her characters are described with inimitable style and wit—whether caustic or warmly affectionate.
Enjoy this extraordinary collection of the complete works of one of the greatest novelists of all time.
LoudReader, an advanced iPhone reader application, provides the following important customer benefits:
* True full screen reading mode
* Real time font/font size and color/texture previews allow you to select fonts and colors and see in real time what pages would look like
– Support 36 different fonts (all of the iPhone's current available fonts)
– Support font size 10-46
– Support 70+ font color /background color/texture
* Non-interrupted continuous reading experience (One tap for page down/up; Left/right swipe to next/previous chapter/story)
* Support portrait and landscape reading mode
* Remembers the last reading location (exact book, chapter and scroll position)
* Quick scrolling navigation between chapters/stories to provide an overview of the entire book
* Quick reference feature and web browser type functions maintain user's browser history
* Displays rich formatted HTML book (NOT plain text)
* Quick and easy access to the Reader Instruction/Help
LoudReader User Instructions:
* Each chapter / story is displayed in a continuous page, use finger to scroll the page down/up to read.
- One tap on the top 1/4 of the screen to page up
- One tap on the bottom 1/4 of the screen to page down
- Swipe Left to the next chapter
- Swipe right to the previous chapter
* Double taps on the screen to pop up the control panel to access chapters navigation/ font / font size / font color / background color/background texture
– use picker to choose a chapter and tap on the bottom blue arrow → to read
- Tap the tool/setup button for font / font size / font color / background color/background texture
- Tap the “?” button for Reader Instruction/Help
- Tap the bottom left "i" button to access the book content index page
* Tap the book icon on the top left of the content index page to access other books If there are multiple books in the application.