Plenty of apps can track your weight. FatWatch will analyze it.
You can control your weight if you are aware of how it is changing. Beyond recording the numbers on your scale, FatWatch computes a moving average so you can see the real trends behind the day-to-day shifts in your body weight.
More than a pretty chart
FatWatch estimates how much excess energy you are burning (or overeating), giving you the information you need to make and continually adapt a plan of diet and exercise. FatWatch only needs your weight: there is no need to fuss with a food database every time you eat something.
You can take it with you
If you've already been tracking your weight, FatWatch can import weight history from a variety of sources, including Eat Watch for Palm. You can also export to your Mac or PC and do as you please. No special software is required.
• Tracks body fat ratio, if your scale supports it.
• Computes a moving average and analyzes the trend.
• Annotate your weight history with notes and check marks.
• Passcode protection keeps your weight history private.
• Optional Body Mass Index (BMI) color coding.
• Choose pounds, kilograms, or stones for weight; calories or kilojoules for energy; scale precisions of 1.0, 0.5, 0.2, 0.1, or 0.05.
• Import or export your weight as a comma separated text file.
• Uses statistical methods described in The Hacker's Diet, but applicable to any diet or exercise plan.