airGOM 2 LITE : Sync multi playlist by Joon Don Lee
[ How to use & setup - www.codegrapher.com ]
** Technity server updated v1.2.1
** FIX - can't play with the file name or folder name include whitespace.
Sit back and relax, Just tap play.
Support : GOM Player, VLC Player, KMPlayer
How do you use multimedia player application on your PC?
airGOM 2 is an essential part of any home theater PC.
airGOM 2 works with GOM Player, VLC Player or KMPlayer.
With airGOM 2, you can begin to play the video by simple tapping on the title of the movie in the playlist quickly.
You can manage multiple playlists you want to sync in the server application(PC).
Very fast, playlists can also be synced from server app(free) to airGOM 2.
Additionally, this app allows you to use your mouse and keyboard, to control player remotely.
More Information: www.codegrapher.com
Zero Configuration - Easy install & Setup
- Organize a playlist in the server app(PC)
- Sync a playlist
- Quick controls toolbar(FF/RW, play/pause, full screen, volume, caption speed)
Remote Touchpad :
- Move point
- Left/Right click(You can tap the pad for left click)
- Double click
- Drag & Drop
- Wheel scroll emulation
Remote Keyboard :
- Function keys(F1 ~ F12)
- Shift, Esc, Ctrl, Alt, Back space
- Enter Key, Arrow Keys(L/R/U/D)
- Modifier keys can be combined(Ctrl+c, Alt+F4, Ctrl+Alt+F1 Etc.)
** PLEASE, READ BEFORE PURCHASING - IMPORTANT **
- This app is NOT a video player.
- Currently airGOM 2 works with PC(WinXP/Vista) only.
- You need a Wi-Fi connection(Wi-Fi router) to your PC.
- You have to install server app to your PC(Free download and more info.: www.codegrapher.com).
** Lite version : 2 Playlists, 5 Video files limited **