'D3 DSLR' v2.2 plugs you straight into the menus and provides quick and easy references for the Nikon® D3 DSLR, with explanations covering hundreds of menus for camera controls and options. ★ FEATURED by Apple in What's Hot! ★
New in this version:
• Converted to Universal app to support both iPhone/touch and iPad.
• Updated against iOS 4.2.1
• Updated the 'MORE' section with 'Product Quick Look' for 2011; added 'Tripod Tips'; added 'iPad Camera Kit Overview'.
• Updated app icon - thanks for the feedback!
Min-U Guides are the original Nikon DSLR iPhone/touch, iPad app guides. No promotions...no cross-selling...no fluff.
You are freed from endlessly finding or bookmarking details on D3 menu usage that might be online but never before created specifically for iPhone/iPod touch. Navigate quickly and directly to the menu in question and find out how to use various options and controls.
Now you can spend your time shooting more amazing images instead of carrying and digging through lengthy reference materials. 'D3 DSLR' is organized in the same manner as the D3 camera control menus, meaning that while you use it you also learn more about using your D3.
New products will have their own Min-U Guides and will join a growing library for Nikon cameras (D300, D300s, D200, D700, D7000, D5000, D3000, D90, D80, D70, D60, D40, D40x etc.) flash units and lenses. Feel free to contact us if there is a specific guide you would like to see developed.
Check Min-UGuide.com and the App Store often to see which new product guides have been recently added.
If you own more than one Nikon DSLR, please be sure to check out our biggest app, 'DSLR Mega HD' for iPad, that contains eleven camera guides (D3, D90, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100 and D7000) bundled into one and 'DSLR Toolkit'.
'D3 DSLR' v2.2 is current with Nikon® D3 Firmware v2.02.
Min-U Guide Nikon DSLR topics include:
• Active D-Lighting • ADL Bracketing
• AF Area Modes • AE Lock
• AF Assist • Available Shutter Speeds with Flash
• AF Focus Area Selection • Control Panel reference
• AF Focus Modes • Custom Settings
• Auto Low-Pass • Dust Reference Photo
Filter (Sensor) Cleaning • Exposure Bracketing
• Battery Information • Exposure Compensation
• Color Spaces • Exposure Modes
• File Numbering Options • Flash Exposure Compensation
• Focus Lock • Flash Modes
• High-ISO Noise Reduction • Flash Output (FV) Lock
• Image Quality • Flash Sync Modes
• Image Size • Image Overlays
• LCD Brightness • Image Playback
• Long Exposure Noise Reduction • ISO Equivalency
• Manual Focus • Live View
• Memory Card Formatting • Manual Low-Pass Filter (Sensor) Cleaning
• Menu Reset • Max Flash Shooting Distances
• Metering Modes • Multiple Exposures
• Movies • Playback Options
• Picture Control • Scene Modes
• Reset to defaults • Viewfinder Reference
• Self-Timer • White Balance Bracketing
• Shooting Modes • White Balance Options
D3 DSLR by K Tidwell on the App Store (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPad Mini, iOS, iPad Air)