“Twas brillig, and the slithy toves / Did gyre and gimble in the wabe”. Nonsense? Children’s poems? Logic? Hidden meanings? Acrostics?
All of them, of course, when we’re talking about Lewis Carroll and his genial poetry.
In this new annoteBook by Dathlon a unique and precious collection of all the most significant poems written by the Rev. Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, Oxford Mathematics Lecturer in the real life, but also one of the most brilliant authors of english literature.
All the verses from “Alice's Adventures in Wonderland”, “Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There” and “Sylvie and Bruno”
The Hunting of the Snark
The Three Sunsets
and many other poems.
This is another annoteBook by Dathlon for iPad, with a new version optimized for the “magic” tablet. The reader has been redesigned to make full use of the screen’s real estate, and maintains all the functionalities already present in the iPhone version. With the new engine the reading experience is more involving, while the powerful functionalities of the applications can be used in a more simple way. For instance, you can produce a PDF document for a single poem with your notes, and send it by mail. Or you can exchange your notes with your friends.
With this new version you can also print a copy of the poems, using the new functionality of iOS 4.2.
Unique in its features:
• NEW: printing of poems, complete with custom annotations.
• Index of poems.
Personal notes can be written for each verse.
• Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer (in this way they can be transferred to another copy of 101 Poems annoteBook). Requires wi-fi connection.
• Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
• Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
• Word search, with powerful search engine.
• In-application e-mail of the of the poems, also in PDF format, with the option of including the personal annotations!
• Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
• Choice of background page color for reading under different light conditions