12/29: #1 TOP PAID MEDICAL APP!! - FEATURED IN "WHAT'S HOT" OVERALL APPS 12/29!!
Amplify'd - Turn up life!
Amplify'd transforms your iPhone or iPod Touch into a powerful volume control to amplify your life. Now you can hear everything better at home, work, class, sporting events, theaters, concerts and when watching television -- all through your sleek iPhone earbuds! Boost the volume on what you want to hear without those clunky hearing devices or embarrassing ear mounted hardware. Give family and friends a break from loud movies and music or help to better hear your teachers and professors in large classrooms.
Download it now!
* Discreet - eliminate the need for other devices and amplify life, listen to music, and take calls with the same device. Now you can hear everything through your sleek iPhone earbuds so no one will know you are listening!
* Simple - easy to use interface allows you to tweak the frequencies amplified and volume boost or simply launch the app with ready-to-go settings and start hearing with greater ease right away!
* Power savings - using the same technology as the iPod, you will enjoy uninterrupted amplification all day long when using our power savings modes!
* Zero latency - hear everything in realtime with no delay!
* Bluetooth compatible - use your Bluetooth headset or stereo Bluetooth headphones for a completely wireless experience! (iPhone OS 3.1 only)
* Customizable - adjust everything from frequencies and power savings settings to various audio visualization themes!
NOTE: To use this app with iPod Touch devices that do not contain a built-in microphone, you must use a headset that contains an external microphone.
IMPORTANT!: Please be sure to read through the entire contents of the "Help" tab located in the bottom-right corner inside the app to understand how to operate the filter settings for optimal performance. The range of which the mic can pick up is dependent upon the "Volume Boost" setting under the "Settings" tab which is NOT the same as the volume control located on the "Home" view. The volume control located on the "Home" view is used to indicate and control the Master Volume of the device. In most scenarios, the Master Volume of the device, which can also be adjusted using the actual Volume buttons on the side of the device, should be set to maximum volume BEFORE adjusting any of the filters such as "Volume Boost".
* Additional new and exciting customizable audio visualizations
* Customizable presets for different scenarios such as Noisy Room, Watching TV, Quiet Conversation, etc.
* More filters for an even clearer and more customizable amplification experience!