Kaleidoscope X Free is the free version of the amazing Kaleidoscope X. If you like the free version, consider purchasing the paid version and supporting future development of this very cool work of interactive art.
Much more than just a traditional kaleidoscope, Kaleidoscope X is a creative tool for producing beautiful images and for stimulating the visual pleasure centers in the human brain.
* Smooth 60 frames-per-second OpenGL rendering.
* Touch and drag to rotate the underlying image 360 degrees or pan along the x-axis, pinch to zoom in or out.
* Automatic animation of three kaleidoscope parameters (rotation, pan, triangle size), with a fixed animation speed. Double-tap to turn animation on or off.
* Double-tap near the top of the screen to alternate presets
* A fixed kaleidoscope mirror setting that looks just like you are peering into the lens of a traditional kaleidoscope! The paid version also offers a full-screen view.
* Simple and easy to use.
* A different image from the paid version preset library each time you start, including one image from the unbelievable IMAGE SYNTHESIZER.
Please visit the iTunes store for Kaleidoscope X to learn more about the paid version.
We really hope you enjoy Kaleidoscope X Free. We had a lot of fun making it. Any and all feedback is welcome: write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To take a screenshot press the “HOME” and “POWER” buttons on your device at the same time. The screen will flash and a high-resolution screenshot will be saved into your Photo Library. With the paid version of Kaleidoscope X you can even load these screenshots for even more variety!
Kaleidoscope X Free by Scott Collard on the App Store (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPad Mini, iOS, iPad Air)