GooerRDP Remote Desktop/Application Access by Haitao Lin
GooerRDP provides one-click remote control of PCs. You can access your remote PC or remote Application via your iPad or
iPhone. With GooerRDP, you can run any windows program on your iPhone.
For software companies, you do NOT need spend a long time to port your Windows application to iPad/iPhone, GooerRDP can
enable the iPad/iPhone customers use your application on their iPad/iPhone in 10 minutes. Call +1-408-556-9918 to get
What's new in version 3.0?
1. Support iPad
What's new in version 2.01?
1. fix the issue of remote app configuration can not be stored.
What's new in version 2.0?
1. Windows application delivery. GooerRDP support remote application now, you can only connect to one Windows apllication
which run on remote host PC. It looks like Windows application is running on your iPhone. This feature is very helpful to the
software companies who want to deliver their Windows software to iPhone. You do not need any porting work and can run your
software on iPhone in several minutes. OEM also supported and you can let your customer to click one icon to run your
software, just as if it is a real iPhone application.
2. Windows Auto Login. You do not need input your username and password every times, you can save your username/password and
reuse it now.
Visit http://www.gooer.com/iphone/ to get more information on how to access your PCs or Application. If you have any question, you can send email to email@example.com
1. The following versions of Windows are supported:
Windows 2000 Server
Windows 2003 Server
Windows XP Professional
Windows Vista(Business, Enterprise, Ultimate) Edition
Windows 2008 Server
Windows 7(Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate) Edition
2. GooerRDP is based on Microsoft RDP protocol, Windows XP/Vista home version is NOT supported.