'Min-U Guide Nikon D60' provides quick and easy camera menu, control and usage references for the Nikon® D60 DSLR, with explanations and diagrams covering dozens of menus for all camera controls and options.
Min-U Guides are the original Nikon DSLR iPhone/touch app guides. No promotions...no cross-selling...no fluff.
You are freed from endlessly finding or bookmarking details on D60 usage that are perhaps online but never before created and formatted specifically for iPhone/iPod touch.
Navigate quickly and directly to the menu in question and learn how to use various options. 'Min-U Guide Nikon D60' also includes a handy list of 'D60 Quick Specs', a camera troubleshooting list and more.
Now you can spend your time shooting more amazing images instead of carrying and digging through lengthy dead-tree or laminated reference materials. 'Min-U Guide Nikon D60' is organized in the same manner as the D60 camera control menus, meaning that while you use it you also learn more about using your D60. Be your own expert.
If you own more than one Nikon DSLR, please be sure to check out our biggest app, 'DSLR Mega HD' for iPad, that contains eleven camera guides (D3, D90, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100 and D7000) bundled into one and our 'DSLR Toolkit'. Feel free to contact us if there is a specific photography related guide you would like to see developed.
Min-U Guides are growing...existing guides are being modified with improved readability, more diagrams and additional content including camera controls, troubleshooting, error messages, supported standards, how-2s and glossaries. Updates are either already in the store awaiting approval or are underway.
Please check Min-UGuide.com and the App Store often to see which new product guides have been recently added. D3000 is pending review.
'Min-U Guide Nikon D60' v1.0 is current with Nikon® D60 v1.00 Firmware.
Min-U Guide Nikon DSLR topics include:
• Active D-Lighting • ADL Bracketing
• AF Area Modes • AE Lock
• AF Assist • Available Shutter Speeds with Flash
• AF Focus Area Selection • Control Panel reference
• AF Focus Modes • Custom Settings
• Auto Low-Pass • Dust Reference Photo
Filter (Sensor) Cleaning • Exposure Bracketing
• Battery Information • Exposure Compensation
• Color Spaces • Exposure Modes
• File Numbering Options • Flash Exposure Compensation
• Focus Lock • Flash Modes
• High-ISO Noise Reduction • Flash Output (FV) Lock
• Image Quality • Flash Sync Modes
• Image Size • Image Overlays
• LCD Brightness • Image Playback
• Long Exposure Noise Reduction • ISO Equivalency
• Manual Focus • Live View
• Memory Card Formatting • Manual Low-Pass Filter (Sensor) Cleaning
• Menu Reset • Max Flash Shooting Distances
• Metering Modes • Multiple Exposures
• Movies • Playback Options
• Picture Control • Scene Modes
• Reset to defaults • Viewfinder Reference
• Self-Timer • White Balance Bracketing
• Shooting Modes • White Balance Options