BandSync was developed to help bands struggling with their timing. In a band situation, an old fashioned metronome with just click sounds cannot be heard or seen by everyone so it is of little help in keeping the timing correct. BandSync is "A Visual Metronome", in that it has a very bright display that everyone in the band can see from a distance, although it has sound as well. Using BandSync at your band practices will result in more repeatable timing of all of your songs which you and your audience will appreciate.
Clockwork Software's BandSync app ...
* Can operate with tempos in the range of 40 to 216 Beats Per Minute (BPM).
* Tempos can be specified via key pad entry or by a tap pad.
* Has four different voices for metronome clicks along with controllable click volume.
* Has two different types of beat displays: numeric and sequential LEDs.
* Numeric display has two different high contrast color schemes to accommodate various lighting conditions.
* 12 different Beats Per Measure can be specified.