The only GPS mileage tracker that can share location updates on Facebook & Twitter.
Pingcast uses realtime GPS to calculate actual distance traveled and elapsed time. You can stop and restart the timer to track only portions of your trip that you want to to record. Save & edit feature records multiple trips including expenses, provides at-a-glance and detailed views, and emails trips as a csv file. Built-in maps show where you've been as well as street-level addresses. Display distance in miles or kilometers. Two degrees of accuracy allows you to conserve battery when precise distance calculation is not needed. Integrated app settings means you don't need to open the iPhone Settings app to set your preferences.
Pingcast can optionally send location updates to Twitter & Facebook, including custom Facebook groups. Use the Ping button to share your current location, or turn on Auto Ping to share every location change. Privacy setting lets you control how much detail you want to reveal about your location.
* Realtime GPS Tracking calculates actual distance traveled.
* Easily switch between mi & km on-the-fly.
* Save & Edit Trips saves time getting reimbursed for mileage & expenses.
* Email Trips as a csv file.
* Share location on Facebook & Twitter to let friends & family know you are on your way.
* Clean design and simple to use.
* iOS4 Multitasking supports running other apps at the same time.
Pingcast by Kai Chuang on the App Store (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPad Mini, iOS, iPad Air)