The Five Love Languages of Children (by Ross Campbell and Gary Chapman) by Oasis Audio LLC
Expand your enjoyment of literature with THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES OF CHILDREN by Ross Campbell and Gary Chapman (unabridged). This interactive mash-up experience contains a multitude of features and content to help take you beyond the words, by providing a 5-star professional reading, background extras, games, and more.
NOTE: This app is fully accessible, and includes support for VoiceOver.
Unconditional love is something all children can understand. And The Five Love Languages of Children can help you make your child feel secure, loved and more willing and open to interact with you and your family.
Two Christian parenting educators describe five ways we can connect with our children: physical touch, quality time, words of affirmation, gifts, and acts of service. These initiatives, when geared to the preferences of each child, make them feel loved and, thus, more receptive to guidance and redirection when needed. The authors are inspiring writers whose examples and quotes from children and parents are instructive. Gary Chapman’s uplifting reading makes the effort that some of these approaches will require seem natural and right. This is a program that helps listeners make their children central in their lives and that provides them with specific tools to stay connected.
Self-contained, this app is perfect for your commute, on a trip, or while relaxing. This app was built especially for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, meaning it fits your device perfectly. The audio is of higher-than-normal quality, making for a great listening experience that will not tire your ears or grate on your nerves.
This was professionally recorded at the Oasis Audio studios by professional narrator Chris Fabry.
• EXPERIENCE. About 6.0 hours of narration. Created on the Folium enhancedAudio™ framework, this app includes extra functions and features not found in either e-book readers or audiobook players.
• PLAY IT YOUR WAY. Listening at home or the office? Tap into remote speakers with AirPlay.
• SCORE BIG. Enjoy word search puzzles and trivia games, based on the story, characters, genre, and author biography.
• CONTROL IT. The audio player offers multi-speed fast forward/reverse, jump ahead/back, chapter skip, volume control, plus a one-touch chapter browser. The ‘scrub’ bar lets you point anywhere inside a chapter with just a tap, and now you can shake‘n’pause to temporarily halt playback instantly without looking at the screen.
• SLEEP TIMER. Have you ever fallen asleep watching TV or listening to a book? If so, you'll love this feature. Once set, the playback will stop, place a bookmark, and allow you to jump back to where you probably began dozing.
• OFFLINE LISTENING. You are airline-approved! Once you’ve downloaded the app, you’re free from the threat of an interrupted connection. Downloads usually take just 5-10 minutes, but depend upon your network speed.
• CLEAR & ELEGANT DESIGN. Simple, clean, intuitive, and intelligent.
• CHAPTER TIMINGS. Always know how much time it will take to finish a chapter. Plus, the progress bar at the top of the screen shows how far into the recording you’ve come.
• AUTO-BOOKMARKING. The player remembers where you stopped listening and returns to that exact spot when you open the app again.
• TELL-A-FRIEND. An easy way to recommend the book to your friends.
• FEEDBACK. Share your ideas for functions, and features. We are very responsive to our listeners and appreciate all feedback and ideas.
• GET MORE. Other titles that you might enjoy are updated over time, helping you find that next great experience to enjoy.