FlightLogHD is an iOS native app to help pilots manage and analyze their flight time on their iPads!
The app is designed to keep your logs well organized; The home screen allows you to see summaries of your total flight time for each "Aircraft" group, as well as giving you quick access to detailed totals, a list of all of your logs, or even just the logs for a specific "Aircraft" group.
The Query Builder allows the user to get a report of flight time that satisfy a set of rules that user selects from a list. For example, lets say you want to know how many hours you have flying a single engine propeller aircraft, with a glass cockpit, at night, as a pilot in command, more than 50 miles, and in the last 30 days only. A user can tap out this query quickly and get the answer within seconds! This is just an example of a query the user can create. Any log criteria can be used to create your own queries!
Data backup done right! A new update to FlightLog brought with it data backup capabilities that integrate with Dropbox. This integration allows you to backup your data to the cloud and recover it back on any device running FlightLog! Data backup to the cloud is a free feature for all FlightLog users.
FlightLog can generate reports lets you customize fields, order, and other information you would like to see. The report can be sent to both Dropbox and your email!
FlightLog is flexible in that you can enter and display time in either decimal or HH:hh format
Thank you for your interest in this software. If there are features you would like to see in the future, please contact me! Suggestions and comments are taken very seriously and customer satisfaction is paramount. Also, visit the website for more information, screenshots, to browse the user guides, and access to the forums.
FlightLog currently allows you to manage the current data:
- Primary Identity (Category Name)
- Secondary Identity (Tag for secondary merging)
- Type (Either Airplane, Rotorcraft, Glider, LTA, Ultra-Light, Para glider, Powered Para glider)
- Engines: (Either Single, Multi, or None)
- Engine Type: (Either Prop, Turbine, Jet, Heavy Jet, or None)
- Gear Type: (Tricycle, Taildragger, Retractable, Skis, None)
- Traditional/Glass cockpit
- Complex, High Performance, Pressurized, Over 12.5k lbs, TurboJet
- Number of Landings
- X-Country time
- A/Instrument and S/Instrument
- To/From Airport
- Note: Free text
- Aircraft registration
- Approach Type (Visual, GCA, GPS, ILS, JPALS, LAAS, LDA, Localizer, MLS, NDB, PAR, SDF, Tacan, VOR, VOR/DME)
- Block Times (off blocks, takeoff, landing, on blocks)
- Night Vision Goggles
- Night Vision Landings
- Night Vision Takeoffs
- CFI Time
- Ship/Deck Landings
- External Load Lifts
- General Handling
- High Hover
- Motor Launches
- Gliding Launches
- Highest Height
- Flight Number
- Gunnery Training
- Combat Training
- Banner Tow
- Emergency Procedure
- Manual Throttle
- Distance Flown
- Campagne Time
- Mountain Time
- The Query Builder allows you to analyze your log totals by a combination of custom criteria you choose.
- This feature allows you to email yourself your logs in a printable format, making it easy for you to have both a hard and soft copy for safe keeping!
Legacy Time Entry
- This new feature allows you to make a backup of your log data to the cloud, free! You can also recover this log data on any device running FlightLog.
Please Note: FlightLog should be used as a supplemental tool to manage and analyze your flight time. It is recommended that you also maintain hard copies of all of your logged time to prevent loss should data corruption occur.